Saturday, January 8, 2011

BP1_Welcome to My Blog


Wow! I can't believe it has already been three months, and I am now moving into Month 4 of the EMDT program.  So far this experience has proved to be time consuming, challenging, fun, and full of learning. Having said that, here I am beginning yet another journey...BLOGGING! I must admit, I am extremely nervous about blogging, and I worry that I will not have anything to say that people will want to listen to.   Although I am nervous, I have been toying with the idea of blogging for some time, and I am a self-proclaimed blog stalker!  Deep down inside I am glad that blogging is a requirement for this class, because if it weren't I would completely skip this opportunity to share with my peers, and the rest of the world.  Maybe blogging will be something I find enjoyable, maybe it will be a chore! Either way, over the next month I hope to share with you my journey and discovery of Web 2.0 tools that I would like to use while completing this program, and tools I find that will be beneficial to my students and other educators like myself.  Happy Blogging Everyone!

2 comments:

  1. I look forward to reading your upcoming posts. And don't worry if your writing has value to anyone else; the important thing is that it has value to you! You have a voice, EbonyForteJohnsonThePhotographer! (LOL)

    ReplyDelete